Exterior French Doors
Throw open French doors and invite the garden, terrace, balcony or country views inside. A breath of fresh air for your kitchen, lounge or dining room, these beautifully made doors come in a range of styles, colours and finishes to blend naturally with any home. French doors are the ideal solution for homeowners that want to flood their home with light, blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living spaces, whilst still maintaining classical aesthetics.
French doors will greatly enhance any room, helping to add the illusion of additional space by flooding the interior with natural light. This dramatic change will maximise your interior space and really open out your home so you can step into your garden with ease.
Traditionally found at the rear of a home, linking a family or dining room to the garden, our French doors will dramatically enhance any room, helping to add the illusion of additional space by flooding the interior with natural light.To view some of our recently completed installations take a look at our Gallery.
uPVC French Doors
Our uPVC French doors are a timeless classic that add character to any home. We’ve brought them right up to date with advanced materials, energy efficient glazing for thermal performance and a high security locking as standard.
All of our uPVC French doors are made-to-measure to your exact specification and are available in a wide selection of colours and wood effect finishes, along with a choice of glazing and hardware options to compliment your home.
- System: Decuninck
- Finish: UPVC in over 26 colourways
- U Value: up to 1.5 w/m²k using a suitable triple-glazed unit
- Security: Yale 10 point multilock, available to PAS:24 and SBD specification
- Glazing: 28mm double or triple-glazed or 36mm triple – glazed
uPVC French Door Colours
Our uPVC French doors are available in the following finishes, some of which can be combined with white on the inside for wood grain on white finish.
Composite French Doors
Our composite french doors from Solidor feature a 48mm thick solid timber core which is encapsulated within two through colour skins.
Offering superior thermal and acoustic performance and endless design and colour possibilities, Solidor composite french doors are the most secure French door on the market.
- System: Solidor unique 48mm solid core door
- Finish: Realistic wood grain effect texture and finish
- U Value: up to 1.6 w/m²k using a suitable triple-glazed unit
- Security: Ultion 3* cylinder and multipoint lock as standard
- Glazing: Advanced double glazing technology with Pilkington
Composite French Door Colours
We offer the largest range of colours from stock in the UK. Choose from 20 colours inside and/or outside of the door, with 18 frame combinations. Amongst our hugely diverse colour range is a number of industry firsts including Rich Aubergine, Chartwell Green, Duck Egg Blue, French Grey and Irish Oak.
Aluminium French Doors
stylish, highly secure and yet extremely practical, our aluminium french doors create the optimum flow from your home to the garden without the need for a large aperture.
Slim sightlines maximise glass area. Whilst the latest in glazing technology; either double or triple glazed helps keep the cold out and the warmth in.
- System: Smart Architectural Aluminium – Alitherm Plus
- Finish : Polyester powder coated
- U Value: up to 1.X w/m²k using a suitable triple-glazed unit
- Security: Multi-point locking available to PAS:24 and SBD specification
- Glazing: 28mm double or triple-glazed or 36mm triple - glazed 24mm double-glazed units where bevelled astragal bar specified
Aluminium French Door Colours
In addition to the range of colours shown below, our aluminium French doors can be coloured in a choice of over 200 different RAL colours, enabling you to seamlessly coordinate your choice of décor, you can even specify a different colour on the inside to the outside.
- Extensive choice of finishes and glazing options to choose from
- Energy saving upgrades available
- The latest in security features to keep your home more secure
- Reduced noise through Q-Lon gaskets & multi chambered frame
- Hardware rigorously tested to ensure outstanding performance
- 10-year guarantee as standard
Yale 2 Hook with roller Lockmaster
The UK's most popular lock combines patented pre-compression technology, engaging the roller cams ahead of the hook locking points, to deliver optimal weather proofing and security performance. A number of different variants including shootbolt ready models make this one of the most versatile locking systems in the UK.
- 2 Hook, 2 roller
- Deadbolt and reversible latch
- 35mm & 45mm backsets
- PZ92mm centre case
- Patented pre-compression roller engagement