double glazed uPVC Windows
We are dedicated to supplying only the highest quality double glazed uPVC windows to our customers, with an honest and professional service. You will be spoilt for choice with our wide range of styles and colours. Choose the windows that suit your home the most.
We offer casement windows with many opening configurations, our windows will enhance the look of your home from both the inside and outside, whilst providing outstanding thermal and acoustic performance.
Our extensive upvc window range reflects our understanding that every property is individual, and enables you to create ‘the look’ you desire, and seamlessly combines energy efficiency, security and design.
At Mark Robbins Improvements Ltd, our pvc windows are manufactured, coloured and fabricated from scratch, in state of the art South West based factories, this ensures we have precise control over production and can guarantee outstanding quality.
You can be rest assured that our upvc window range provides exceptional levels of security, and features the latest in security developments to ensure you and your home are safe and secure. Whilst unique co-extruded gasket seals provide unrivalled acoustic and weather performance, and advanced double glazing, or triple glazing technology gives superior insulation to keep you warmer.
Available In 3 unique frame options and 26 colourways from stock, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Flush casement windows are characterised by openers that close into the frame and finish flush with the face of the window to replicate timber style windows.
Sculptured Sash windows feature outward opening sashes, which stand proud of the face of the window frame and are the more typical style found in houses today.
Similar to the Sculptured Sash window, the Chamfered features outward opening sashes, which stand proud of the face of the window frame and looks sharp yet subtle
Our Heritage colour collection has been specially designed to help you put together the perfect colour palette for your home.
Premium Woodgrain Foils in 26 Colourways
Our Heritage colour collection has been specially designed to help you put together the perfect colour palette for your
Every home is different, and our beautiful range of colours takes its inspiration direct from nature to harmonise perfectly with your home and its surroundings, ensuring it stays looking good for years to come.
Our unique range of woodgrain foil colours are available in a number of colourways.
A unique, traditionally designed teardrop handle that fits perfectly with the Heritage window collection. The Teardrop handle grip has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Due to its twist on the classic handle shape it is suitable for all our Heritage styles, most rooms and most interior schemes, you just need to choose the best colour option for you. As well as Antique Black, this hardware boasts Fab & Fix’s unique and patented Hardex finish in chrome, graphite and gold.
Traditional Peg Stays
Matching traditional peg stays are available to create a perfectly matching Heritage window. Available in Antique Black, Hardex Chrome, Hardex Graphite and Hardex Gold. *Only dummy peg stays can be fitted with the Flush Sash option
Monkey Tail Handle
Elegant design inspired by 19th century ironmongery, our monkey tail handle gives a classic finish to our Heritage Window Collection. Manufactured from die-cast zinc with a specially formulated finish, it is suitable for all our Heritage styles, most rooms and most interior schemes, you just need to choose the best colour option for you. As well as Antique Black, this hardware boasts Fab & Fix’s unique and patented Hardex finish in chrome, graphite and gold.
Traditional Peg Stays
Matching traditional peg stays are perfectly suited to our Heritage windows. Available in Antique Black, Hardex Chrome, Hardex Graphite and Hardex Gold. *Only dummy peg stays can be fitted with the Flush Sash option
Classic design with a contemporary twist to create an elegant and stylish window, the connoisseur handle is a perfect match for all our Heritage Window Collection. Suitable for left or right-hand-opening windows, this key locking handle is available in many colour options to complement your windows and doors.
- A++ Energy rating
- Superior quality upvc system
- Conforms to British and European standards
- Secure to ‘Secure By Design’ and ‘PAS24 enhanced security’ standards
- Hardware rigorously tested to ensure outstanding performance
- 10-year guarantee as standard
- Multi-point mechanical locking, featuring dual directional central locking cams, mushroom rollers and shoot bolt locking.
- Locking systems have been endurance tested to 40,000 cycles, and spray salt tested for 500 hours to ensure long life performance.
- All metal keeps prevent forced opening and ensure opening windows are held tightly closed to further eliminate noise and draughts.
- Reliable and robust, smooth to operate friction hinges which are tested to 30,000 cycles.
- Dual position opening with locking handles means the window can be left partially open for ventilation but still held secure.
- Hinge protection cleats ensure the hinge side of the window is secure and cannot be forced open. This is an area often forgotten by many companies and frequently targeted by burglars.
- High quality, impact-resistant UPVC sections with superior strength welded joints.
- Internally glazed as standard which prevents the glass being removed from the outside.