livin room glazed extensions
The livin room is designed to give you the flexibility to combine the light and space of a conservatory with the thermal performance of an extension, perfectly bridging the gap between conservatory and extension, the livinroom glazed extension offers a cost-effective solution to extend your home.
Full height glazed frames, dwarf walls, bi-folding or French doors can all be incorporated into the design to provide functional, elegant or contemporary spaces, whilst the roof system is constructed from insulated composite external panels and Kingspan insulation, which is strong and robust yet extremely thermally efficient.
On the interior, the stunning vaulted plastered ceiling creates a feeling of space, and the perimeter pelmet system enables spotlights and speakers to be elegantly but discreetly positioned. The real unique benefit with the livinroom roof is the ability to position glazed panels within the roof as you wish, these can be square or shaped but really do enable you to create a delightful and striking additional living space.
Watch our Livin Room video
Why choose Livin Room
- Creates stunning additional living space that truly is warmer in the winter, and cooler in the summer
- Gives you total design flexibility to create stylish and thermally efficient rooms like no other solution on the market.
- Roof U-value of 0.18 which is 15 times more efficient than a 16mm polycarbonate roof
- Combines light and sky of a conservatory with plastered walls and ceiling of a contemporary extension
- Seamlessly integrate within the roof as few or as many glazed panels as you wish giving you a bespoke glass roof
- The internal pelmet creates and ‘orangery’ appearance and allows lighting to be elegantly integrated
- BBA and building regulations pre-approved