ULTRA SLIM SIGHTLINES WITH EXCEPTIONAL THERMAL PERFORMANCE
Whether replacing an existing roof or building a new extension, a roof lantern from Mark Robbins is a great way to pull natural light into a room. Super strong and lightweight, 40mm aluminium frame rafters create slim, elegant roof profiles with excellent thermal performance.
Compared to conventional roof systems sold by competitors, the system slashes the visible width and sight lines of rafters by 30% and the main internal feature ridge by 70%.
Whether you’re inside looking up, or outside looking enviously in, our roof lanterns put any property in a class of its own. The glass panes simply seem to float in the sky. The clean, sharp lines with minimal intrusion are possible thanks to the super slim 40mm frame. Unless it’s a Victorian style, there’s even no need for a boss or hood.
Whether you choose an all-aluminium roof lantern structure or uPVC capping’s – less is definitely more when it comes to our industry leading roof lanterns
Key features & benefits:
- Exceptional thermal efficiency
- Exceptional thermal efficiency and superior strength
- Minimalist modern design with ultra-low sight lines
- Perfect for orangeries as well as lantern roofs
- Clean low sight lines externally
- Choice of uPVC or aluminium external caps for your roof lantern
- Available in any RAL colours
Start your Lantern Quote
Select the Lantern Roof style you require.